2018 Swim & Dive Practice Schedule
WELCOME TO REDFIELD SWIM & DIVE TEAM!
Newcomers and swim parent pros -- we have exciting news that will simplify your roles this summer, so PLEASE READ BELOW.
WHAT IS NEW
1. This season we have a group of Redfield teens/college students amped up and ready to work our swim meets so that “seasoned” parents can finally sit back with a sweet tea and cheer on your swimmers in a comfy pool lounger. We like to call this new option: PARENT "PAY-TO-PLAY." When you register this Spring, you will be given an option to pay $150 per family up front and opt-out of any work at all five swim meets. Payments go to: paypal.me/carawelin
2. Working parents -- WE HEARD YOU! This season, we will offer EARLY EVENING PRACTICES from 5-6:30pm twice a week, so even if your kiddo is in day camp or with a sitter, you can take part in Swim Team after work! Full practice schedule for Swim and Dive is provided at the top of the page!
3. We will implement a New Bull Pen Party Pad, and all swimmers will WANT be in the Bull Pen unless getting food, using the restroom or lining up for their event. Missy and Cara are tasked to make the Bull Pen a fun place to chill. (i.e. Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, Twister, karaoke, movies, etc.)
4. This year, we will have a BIG, BRIGHT Electronic Event Clock located above the announcer's table so THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR MISSED EVENTS.
5. You can buy NEW Redfield Sun Devil merchandise directly from the "Shop" button on this site's navigation bar! Like always, there will be performance tees and tanks -- but this year buy your girls Redfield Sun Devil Cheer Shorts to wear over their suits during meets! So cute and versatile. ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE BY MAY 11 to receive items for first swim meet. No orders will be processed af4ter merchandise deadline.
- REGISTRATION IS OPEN so go click on the "Register Now" button at the top of this page to register for Swim and/or Dive Team by April 16 to avoid late fees. Swim fees are: $125 for the first swimmer, $100 for the second and $90 for each additional swimmer in the family. Pre-team is $80 per swimmer. Dive team is $120 per diver; however, if you do Swim AND Dive team, there is a bundle discount of $200 for both per swimmer -- a $45 discount!!! *Swim team only will also include $29.50 per swimmer for Atlanta Swimming Association (ASA dues.)
- Attend our Informational Parent Meeting/Swim Suit Fitting on Sunday, April 15 from 4-5pm at the Redfield pool to meet the coaches, learn what swim team has to offer your family and try on sample swim suits to determine your child's correct size.
- Go to Redfield’s designated site www.kiefer.com to order your child’s discounted swim suit. Follow the directions to create an online account, if you don't already have one - then use the Team Code: Redfield. There is one option per gender. This season's suit is totally SAVAGE (as the kids say.) **Important Sidebar: Any red or black swim suit from your closet or previous seasons is 100% acceptable. You do not have to purchase the Redfield Kiefer suit; however, it is suggested.
- Join the Redfield Sun Devils Swim Team Facebook page to trade old swim suits from previous years.